Heating System Maintenance You Can Count on
Here at AC TEX, our skilled and experienced heating and air conditioning technicians understand just how crucial your heating system is during the winter months. If it’s not working properly, your family could be miserable and more vulnerable to illnesses than they otherwise would be. To make sure your home and family are safe, we offer heating maintenance services for all types of home heating systems.
During our heating system inspections and tune-ups, we cover all the critical points to ensure our clients’ furnaces, central systems, and heat pumps are operating at peak safety, efficiency, and effectiveness. From cleaning the system and checking for leaks to lubricating moving parts and handling potential repair needs, we know exactly what it takes to get your heating system ready for the coming winter.
Far too many homeowners overlook routine heating maintenance. In many cases, they regret this oversight once winter sets in. Contact us to schedule an appointment today, so you’ll be all set to brave the cold in your warm, comfortable home.
Why Is Heating Maintenance So Important?
Your heating system works hard to keep your home warm during the colder months. The colder it is outside, the more stress it places on the system. Then, it sits idle during the warmer seasons while your air conditioner does its part to enhance the comfort of your home. All that places a significant amount of stress on your heating system. As such, heating maintenance is important for many reasons.
- Helps Keep You Comfortable –You count on the heating system to keep you comfortable when the temperatures outside drop. Without routine home heating maintenance, it may not be able to do its job properly. Our heating maintenance helps ensure the system is ready to take on the challenge, so it’ll keep you as comfortable as possible.
- Improves Efficiency –Modern heating systems are more efficient than ever. At least, that’s the case when they’re first installed. They naturally lose about ten percent of their initial efficiency each year due to constant use and strain, though. Our heating system maintenance services help prevent that loss of efficiency, so your system works well for far longer.
- Reduces Your Heating Costs –An inefficient heating system costs much more to operate than a well-maintained one. You may not notice the gradual increase in utility bills that often comes with ignoring your heating system’s maintenance needs, but it’s certainly there. You may not be aware of the slow decline in your home’s comfort levels, either. Still, it happens. Heat pump preventative maintenance and ongoing furnace upkeep will help prevent those issues from arising.
- Extends the Life of Your Heating System –Heating and AC maintenance can also go a long way toward making those vital systems last longer. They generally last ten years or so. Without ongoing care, they won’t last nearly as long. If you keep up with their maintenance needs, though, they could last much longer. Having maintenance services carried out will keep you from having to replace the heating and air conditioning system as often, saving you a great deal of money over time.
- Prevents Unexpected Breakdowns –No doubt, we’re all well aware that heating systems tend to break down at the worst possible times. In some cases, they fail in the middle of the coldest night of the year. Other times, they malfunction over the weekend or just before family holiday gatherings. Routine heating system maintenance helps ensure that’s less likely to happen.
- Improves Safety –Today’s heating and air conditioning systems are designed with numerous built-in safety features. Our heating and AC maintenance services cover all the safety features of your systems to ensure they’re working properly. We also inspect and maintain the electrical and gas connections to make sure they’re operating safely and correctly.
- Keeps Your Warranty Intact –Whether your heating system is still under factory warranty or it’s covered by a secondary home warranty, central heating maintenance is required to keep that warranty intact. If you don’t have experts in heating system maintenance near me take a look at the system and perform the necessary upkeep, your warranty may not cover repairs or replacements.
Those are the primary reasons home heating system maintenance is essential. It’ll save you money in several ways while keeping your home much more comfortable. Additionally, it’ll save you quite a bit of hassle in the long run by preventing breakdowns and expensive system replacements. On top of that, it’ll reduce the likelihood of potentially dangerous electrical issues and gas leaks.
When Should I Have Heating Maintenance Services Carried Out?
Ideally, you should have furnace, central heating system, or heat pump maintenance carried out at least once each year. Heat pump annual maintenance allows technicians like us to stay on top of all the wear and tear placed on your system during the previous winter. It also gives us a chance to clean out the dirt and debris that build up in the system while it sits idle during the summer months.
We recommend scheduling maintenance services during the fall. That way, you can avoid the winter rush. You’ll also have greater peace of mind knowing your system won’t let you down during that first cold snap of the year.
Let Us Help Keep Your Heating System Ready for Winter
At AC TEX, our technicians are here to cover all your heating and air conditioning needs. If you’re looking for central heating system or heat pump maintenance near me, we stand ready to help. Simply call us or contact us using the form on our website to schedule an annual home heating system inspection and tune-up, and we’ll make sure you’re ready for winter.
Contact Us Today
Our company was established on the principles of integrity, honesty, and customer service. We know our customers have numerous options, and we’re grateful that they continue to put their trust in our heating and air conditioning install and repair company. Request more information by calling today to schedule a no-obligation estimate.